Monday, April 24, 2006

Love for Allah

by Ahmed

If my love is attached to Thee
Then from sin I will be free

Each time my heart will beat
Your name will resound with heat

With your name shivers my each limb
They seek to be released from whim

Allah, Allah, is my hearts speech
Your Mercy is what I beseech

The Most Merciful keep me content
With all that You have sent

Keep in my heart Your remembrance
And in Your deen and love allow me to advance

Help me in my quest
Permit me to pass the ultimate test

Save me from the clutches of Satan
Give me death upon Imaan.

4 comments:

mujahidah an nafs said...

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

Subhanallah...Jazakallah khair for such a beautiful poem.

May the Love for Allah Ta'ala penetrate our hearts and may we constantly be in His rememberence and may we pass this life; A deceiving enjoyment with His help and mercy..Ameen.

Duas requested,

Wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Anonymous said...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Tempest said...

Oh mashallah so beautifully composed. The words are so simple and easily understood, yet the meaning is so deep and profound.
Keep writing.

Unknown said...

mr.ahmed may I use your poem for my paper in my bachelor degree