Tuesday, April 11, 2006

She Was Not Lost But Was Waiting

Boy has she changed
I remember when she cared not

For pleasing Allah and doing her salah
For this world had shadowed her

Somethings she used to say
Made me think why do I not walk away

But there was something hidden away
Thats why I stayed by her side each and everyday

She kept me going
I kept her flowing
Our friendship kept growing

The eeman that was said to be gone
Was now back and how bright it shone

A girl, a Muslim sister, a friend till the end
Was lost and at a dead end

But the pathway of righteousness reopened
As she with her eeman developed

If she carries on this way
She will be of the highest on such a day

The day I know she most fears
But she needs not cry any tears

I make duah for her
That she gets the reward

The mercy and blessings of Allah
To enter the glorious Jannah.

By Armara Rowlands, Year 9
Al-Qalam-Vol 1 Issue 1 published by Azhar Academy Girls School
contributed by Mujahidah an Nafs

1 comment:

mujahidah an nafs said...

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

Jazakallah khair :)

Wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah