Thursday, January 10, 2013

Worshipping

I'm not praying.
I'm totally worshiping.
If you don't believe me,
just for Allah Kneel
then come and tell me, how did it feel?!

Just standing there saying
الحمد لله رب العالمين
It's like I'm being washed to come out pure and clean.
How anyone can live without feeling the way I do?

Starting to be your slave is what set me free,
how can anyone see the sky up high,
or the way the cute little birds fly?
And still doesn't believe in YOU!!
Open your eyes people, just try to SEE.

Look at the way the small ant finds its food,
or the way ALLAH brought us together in Islam brotherhood,
where black and white together stood.

My prayer is that everyone can see the Islam I know,
that everyone can feel the way I do,
only by sitting there on the floor,
raising my hands up high,
knowing that my only escape is YOUR Open door,

and you never even once let me down in anyway.
How come? and You are the one and Only who created us all.
Just wanted to say thank you for making me a "muslimh" from my first day.

when everyone gave up...I didn't
because deep inside I had faith in YOU.
Just then I knew,it was your hint
that everything will be alright

knowing you are right here,
I never had a lonely night
believe me I'm not praying...I'm totally worshipping.

No comments: